1) Faculty and staff at Hostos are able to request items that are available in the CUNY Library collections in addition to ordering items not available to you through Hostos.
- Please submit all such requests through your Interlibrary Loan Tipasa account.
- Physical items (books; dvd's etc.) will be held for you at the Circulation desk, located on the 3rd floor in the A-building. You will be notified via email.
-Article requests will be delivered to your Interlibrary Loan Tipasa account
- We will provide you with links to electronic items too large to send to your Tipasa account such as dissertations or ebooks.
-This office will make every attempt to deliver such items to you within 3-4 business days.
2) In an effort to maintain good relations with our lending libraries and encourage prompt return of materials, faculty and staff will be asked to pay overdue fines for items that are borrowed from libraries other than Hostos. Be sure to read information regarding renewals carefully.
Answers regarding other interlibrary loan polices and procedures may be found by using the other tabs at the top of this page. You may also contact the Interlibrary Loan office using the contact information in the box to the left.