You can always use the Hostos Library website without signing in to:
- search with OneSearch to look for database articles, books, or videos*
- get advice about conducting library research through our Research 101 guide**
- reserve a group study room
However, you will need to sign in in order to:
- search an individual database in our A-Z list***
- read the full text of an online article
- read an e-book
To sign in (up until August 3, 2020)
- Your Hostos ID must be activated at the library's circulation desk.****
- If you have already checked out a book from the library this semester, your ID should be activated.
- Once your ID is activated, when you are asked to sign in with your "barcode", enter the entire long number on your ID card.
- If might also ask you for a "password"--if so, enter the same long number on your ID card.
AFTER August 3, 2020: use the same username and password that you use for CUNY First and Blackboard.