Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to Edit/Cancel a Booking
Our library users can sign-up for study rooms online-- http://hostos.libcal.com/booking/studyrooms. Librarians may need to occasionally log in to the admin portion of the application to assist users with cancelling a booking or to see booking details (if conflicts arise). Click the "Admin Sign In" link at the bottom of the application to access the admin side of the Room Bookings application.
The Room Bookings application is part of LibCal. Once you're logged in, you'll see a menu bar at the top of the page with lots of links to other libcal options. Click the Room Bookings link.
You're almost there! Remember to click the reserved time-slot to first select the booking you want to edit or cancel.
Loaning Study Room Items
Students must leave their IDs at the Reference Desk in exchange for:
- Dry-erase Markers and Erasers
- Keyboards- please leave the ID in the bag corresponding to the keyboard/ room number
Remember...Study Room Policies
- Library users must be able to verify their identities with current, validated CUNY IDs
- Reservations are for a maximum of two hours per day
- Each group must have a minimum of three people
- There is a 15 minute grace period before the loss of a reservation
- Reservations must be made on the same day as the appointment is needed.
- When a room is not reserved, students may study individually or in pairs, but will be asked to leave if a group of three or more makes a reservation.