Sign up for the NY Times using your Hostos email. Here’s how:
- Go to nytimes.com/passes.
- Click on “register”–make sure to use your Hostos email address as the email.
- Click on “create my account” after you’ve filled out your information.
- You’re not done yet! On the next page, click on “continue”, in order to get an email confirmation sent to your Hostos email.
- Check your Hostos email for the confirmation message – it should arrive within 15 minutes. If you don’t see it in your inbox, check your spam folder. If you still do not receive it, send a message from your Hostos email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click on the link in the confirmation email to activate your subscription.
- Once you have created an account, always use your Hostos email address to log in to www.nytimes.com
You can use your digital subscription from any computer, or on a smartphone or tablet app that can be downloaded from nytimes.com/mobile.