Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Study room procedures
- Rooms must be reserved online by Hostos students with a current, validated ID
- Reservations are for a maximum of two hours per day
- Each group must have a minimum of three people
- There is a 15 minute grace period before the loss of a reservation
- Reservations must be made on the day of use
- When a room is not reserved, students may study individually or in pairs, but will be asked to leave if a group of three or more makes a reservation.
- You can borrow dry-erase markers and erasers at the desk; leave your ID in exchange, and pick it up when you return the items back to the desk.
- For the two larger rooms with the computer, you can also borrow a wireless keyboard, also by leaving your ID at the desk in exchange.
- Students with special needs will be accommodated at the discretion of Library staff.
Link to study room reservations